Activities taking place on public playing fields managed by the Town of Walpole require a Field Permit issued by the Walpole Recreation Department.
To reserve the athletic fields for your league or organization, please complete the Field Permit Application and return to the Recreation Department along with a copy of the organization's insurance certificate. Please use a separate page for each field you would like to reserve.
• Spring 2020 Field Permit Application
• Field Permit Policies & Procedures
Please return completed applications to:
Walpole Recreation Department
135 School Street
Walpole, MA 02081
or by email to email@example.com.
Please note that field space will be allocated according to the following list of user priority:
- Walpole High School Athletics
- Walpole Recreation Department activities (or another town department)
- Walpole Sports organizations (Walpole Youth Soccer, Walpole Little League, etc.)
- Walpole Non-Profit Organizations
- Any other organization or private request
- First come-first served
For questions or more information about reserving a field for your league or organization, please contact us at (508) 660-6353.